Forty Years of Experience in New Mexico
Our law firm's history started over 20 years ago in Albuquerque, with a focus on estate planning, trusts, probate and family companies. Our attorneys are trusted by their peers and have been honored to represent generations of New Mexicans in civil matters.
We are dedicated to making sure that, when you are our client, you get the personal support and attention you need, along with quality and knowledgeable representation. We are a small law firm that specializes in personalized service. With expertise in solving legal issues, we provide the convenience of a country lawyer with the results of a city litigator.
Our attorneys and office have been recognized both locally and nationally.
- New Mexico Board of Legal Specialization Recognized Specialist in the areas of Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate Law
- Member, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel since 1993
- Listed as Preeminent AV rated in Martindale Hubbell
- Listed in the Southwest edition of Super Lawyers, 2009-2014
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America for Trusts & Estates Law and Tax Law
- Member, New Mexico Estate Planning Council 1974 to present (President, 1977)
- Member, New Mexico Board of Bar Examiners, 1984-1990
- Member, Disciplinary Board and Commission on Professionalism, 1999-2004
- President of University of New Mexico Alumni Association (1981-1982)
- Chair of UNM Hodgin Hall Committee (1999-2005)
Get the Counsel You Need Today
Working with clients in the greater Albuquerque area and throughout the State of New Mexico, we have built our reputation for providing highly experienced representation backed by a personal approach to clients.
Call 505-237-0064 or contact us online today to schedule a free consultation.